"Chuck" Reactions and the Future

Monday, April 05, 2010 by Iris with
Hey guys, by now hopefully most of you reading this have already seen the 13th episode of "Chuck." Wow, right? If not, watch it at NBC right now! Hope to see you guys in 3 weeks when the show returns from a mini-break as I'm eager to see how the 3rd season plays out.

In the meantime, how about checking out that awesome Scott Pilgrim teaser trailer again? Brandon plays Todd Ingram, a vegan guitarist with superpowers! The film comes out this August in the US.

And, keep an eye out for the Dead of Night website as it's undergoing some changes, one of which is sure to please the fans. Don't ask me what it is though because I know nothing! Stay up-to-date with the film's happenings via the official DON blog.

Finally, Brandon appears to be filming scenes for cable network TBS' comedy pilot "In Security." As I am a fan of comedic Brandon, I hope it gets picked up. He plays a Navy Seal-turned-bodyguard who has a fling with the firm's co-owner.

As always, you can follow me on Twitter @BrandonRouthcom or become a fan of this site at facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment