Engagement Proposal Details

Monday, September 11, 2006 by Iris with
People's Couples Watch has more details on how Brandon proposed to Courtney:
"Brandon Routh and his real-life Lois Lane, fiancĂ©e Courtney Ford, helping elementary school children paint a mural in Los Angeles as part of T-Mobile's Huddle Up program. Between brush strokes – the couple painted a snake in the jungle-themed mural – the Superman star let PEOPLE in on the details of his recent proposal. "I had the ring in my pocket, actually, and I kind of tricked her into reaching for my Chapstick – and then she found the ring," he says. "I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and that I didn't say anything dumb – and I didn't, thankfully.""
Images from T-Mobile's Huddle-Up program are here. Stay tuned for much more very soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Brandon and much love to Courtney! I wish the greatest fortune and I hope they have and enjoy the most wonderful love life ever. Granted, they will! Bless them both for their engagement!

Anonymous said...

aw thats sweet of them :) i hope they have a happy and successful life !

ijeannie said...

That is very sweet :) I hope that when my Superman finally proposes to me, that it will be more romantic than anything I could ever imagine. Well, doesn't every woman?

I wish you two the very best and remember to keep the romance alive, through the many years together.

Hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

I ador this fantastic pair!!exuse me but i don't speak inglesh, i wish well to Brandon and Courtney. love Romina.

Post a Comment