Best Weekend Ever: CROOKED ARROWS, Collectormania18

Friday, June 01, 2012 by Iris with
Updated 6/5: CROOKED ARROWS debuted at #15 in the US in just 330+ theaters! Be sure to see it in theaters while you still can.
---
The wait is over! CROOKED ARROWS officially hits theaters in the US and Canada today! Filmed in the Boston area last fall, this independent film has been generating strong word of mouth - especially from the lacrosse community - on various social networks. Please be sure to see it in a theater near you and leave a comment below about your thoughts! Read reviews from MSN, The Insider, CraveOnline, and Examiner.



In other news, Brandon is in the UK all weekend to meet and greet fans at the Collectormania18 convention in Milton Keynes. Many fans have already tweeted pictures of/with him, so please view them over on Facebook. If you attend and wouldn't mind sharing you pictures with the rest of us, please feel free to shoot me an email at irisbrc[at]gmail.com. Thank you!



2 comments:

Ennymaryani said...

Irish  plz  tell  him  , please  tell  to  Brandon   if   I`m    looking  for  him  ,  I  was  try   connect   Brandon   via   his   fb ,   but    still    not   to  find   him ,  so   can   u   help  me    for   to   meet   him ,  even   on  fb m  please   tell  hi,  if  I  want  to  apologize   and  I  miss   him  and   then  I  want   to   speaking   with  him   like  that     use  to  be ,  please   tell  him if  I   need   him ... I  love  u  so   much  Brandon ,  please   trust  me ...  and   always   love   u  ....

Ennymaryani said...

maybe   I   wrong   write  ,  I`m  meant   even  on  fb   please   tell   him ,  if   I  want  to   appologize   and   I  want   to  meet   him  soon  ...   so   please   trust   me ...

Post a Comment