DYLAN DOG News Update

Monday, July 19, 2010 by Iris with
Italian site Comicus.it interviewed DD and SUPERMAN RETURNS producer Gil Adler about the status of DYLAN DOG: DEAD OF NIGHT. Here is what Adler had to say about US distribution:
It is going smoothly: we have distribution rights worldwide, and as for the US distribution, we are in negotiations right now, and we probably should have an answer of where it’s going to be distributed, I estimate, within a month.
And Adler on a trailer:
I think the advertising company is working on that now. That is a good question; I don’t think I can answer that. It will probably be out within the next two months. I suspect they will have something for us to look at within the next month, then we will fine tune it and then it will probably be released. I’d say within the next two months you will probably see the trailer.
Read the complete article in Italian followed by English right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment